- Deviation Channel.
- Hammer is absolutely necessary to continue the works on the deviation channel.
- Area on right side of the channel is flat, ready for star excavation process:
- No surveyor on site.
- No small bucket (0.90mts) for excavation.
- No hammer on site.
- Masons are on site, but hammer is necessary to finish the area when they going to work.
- Navarez’s excavator continues out of service:
2. Components Mineros.
- Componentes Mineros staff will be on site next Wednesday, September 27.
- Preparing to connect the network to the 750KVA new transformer.
- The concrete was remove from the solution tank floor due to heavy rain on site.
- Welding works are doing inside and outside of the two thickeners:
3. Magistral’s Crew
- Fresh Water Supply: Local contractor is preparing pump and it pipeline for fresh water from the mine shaft “Las Cocineras”. All the pipeline, inside the well of the shaft had to be replaced by new metal pipes. Pump is under revision.
Old pipes from inside mine shaft, in bad condition New pipes are being preparing for installation
- Laboratory: Meeting with contractor for laboratory’s structure modification. Budget was presented. Works will start next Tuesday.
- List of glassware, equipment and accessories is done. We are looking for quotes and the best option of suppliers.
- Tailing Pond Repair: The first payment to the contractor was made. Works will start next week.