- Two excavators on site.
- No hammer, no civil works.
- 20,000 usd was paid to Navarez this week.
- Navarez´s estimation is in review process.
Excavator in the right side of the deviation channel
Other excavator working in the right side of the deviation cannel.
During the week:
- Assembly agitator tank #2, works inside cyanide destroy tank, water and solution tank and welding on two thickeners.
- Civil works in the last thickener.
- Poor progress of the works (when compare with Gantt Chart) because lack of payment. More than 600,000usd was programing for September, and they not received the complete amount.
Assembly of Agitator # 2 Thickener LCCD # 2: internal welding
Welding works in one thickener Internal works in the Cyanide Destroy Tank
Civil works, thickener
ELECTRICAL WORKS: This week the 750kVA transformer arrived to site and was putting on place. We have pending the payment of the new 500kVA, replacing the old one.
750 kVA transformer
Electrical works Electrical main register Channels for electrical cables